In order to use FTP upload on RenderStreet, please follow these steps:
- Connect your FTP client to ftp.render.st specifying:
- the email and password you use for your account on our site
- the port 51225
- our server supports both encrypted (FTP over SSL / TLS) and non-encrypted connections
- Upload the files
a) For Blender:
- packed .blend file
- packed .blend file in a ZIP archive
- unpacked .blend file with textures and other data in a ZIP file. Note that, if you upload unpacked files, they must use relative paths.
- unpacked .blend file with textures and other data in a separate folder. This needs to use relative paths as well.
- the _bundled lxo file
- the 'imported_images' folder
- external MDD / ABC caches if necessary (see this article for more information)
- Go to the render.st site, login in your account and go to the add render job page
- At the bottom of the page, select "Use a file already uploaded on FTP"
- Select the file you need to render. If you uploaded unpacked files in a folder, you'll be informed what part of your FTP tree will get used for rendering the project. Please make sure all project dependencies are in the highlighted file tree.